1. Objective of the Document and Personal Data Protection
The websites you are now browsing are administered by the KOMA MODULAR s.r.o. company (hereinafter referred to as “the Company“). In our Company we care for the protection of your personal data in accordance with the valid and effective legislation which is especially constituted by the Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 (the General Data Protection Regulation, in short “GDPR“) since 25 May 2018, in the Czech Republic being accompanied by a law on personal data processing.
This part of the web sites contains information how we process your personal data. This processing may differ in dependence on your attitude to the Company (e. g. if you are a supplier, a client, a visitor, or a job seeker).
2. Personal Data Controller
The controller of personal data in the sense of the national and European legislation is:
KOMA MODULAR s.r.o.
763 12 Vizovice
Org. No. 46966170
(hereinafter referred to as “the Company“). If you have any question regarding the processing and the protection of your personal data, you can contact us by e-mail at the address of email@example.com or by phone at the phone number +420 577 007 711.
3. Categories of Personal Data
Within the scope of activities of the Company we process various categories of personal data. The largest part of personal data we process about our customers, suppliers, or third parties we administer in connection with offers, providing and securing our services and the supply of products. It concerns especially following categories:
4. Purposes of Data Processing
We process personal data especially for the below named purposes:
1. Performance of commercial activities and activities arising out of or in relating to these commercial activities. The fulfilment of these activities involves:
2. Fulfilment of requirements of state or other authorities and fulfilment of statutory duties arising out of or in relating to the legal provisions;
3. Protection of rights and legitimate interests pursued by the Company protected by the law;
4. Inner administrative needs of the Company;
5. Commencement, administration, and termination of relations with intermediaries and commercial partners;
6. Offering of own services (direct marketing);
7. Addressing potential clients;
8. Transferring personal data to external companies for marketing purposes;
9. Copying of documents for administration of contract relations with suppliers;
10. Processing of image information for presentation purposes via web sites of the Company;
11. Protection of material and immaterial assets.
5. Legal Grounds for the Processing
The Company always processes such requested and obtained personal data for restricted purposes of the processing only and on the basis of relevant legitimate grounds of the processing, especially if
Processing necessary for legitimate purposes
The Company processes personal data for legitimate purposes, namely for:
Processing based on the consent of the data subject
The Company asks for the consent for personal data processing especially for:
6. Sharing Personal Data
We use all the personal data obtained from the customers and third parties for internal needs of the Company exclusively, we protect them against misuse and do not provide them to third parties without a prior notification or consent.
An exception from the above stated is constituted by external companies that ensure support services, control and audit companies, providers of services necessary for the performance of our activities (administrative activities, payroll agenda, archiving, legal consultancy, administration of receivables) and authorities of state and local government.
We request from all these providers by a contract (except authorities of state and local government) to process your personal data in accordance with conditions of the personal data protection and the valid legislation.
We process personal data only within the European Union so to be ensured their security and a relevant protection.
7. For What Period We Process Personal Data
We process and keep personal data of customers and third parties for the time reasonable necessary for ensuring all rights and obligations arising out of or in relating to a contract, and also for a period we are obliged to keep the personal data in accordance with generally binding legal provisions.
Personal data obtained on the basis of a free consent are processed till the withdrawal of this consent.
8. Your Rights
In connection with the processing of personal data you have right we:
Furthermore you have a right to raise an objection against processing your personal data.
If you want to apply each of these rights, please contact us on the above named e-mail or the correspondence address.
We will also inform you about an eventual breach of security of your personal data if such breach constitutes a high risk for your rights and obligations.
You have a right to apply with your complaint or suggestion to The Office for Personal Data Protection, contact address: Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Praha 7, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, data ebox: qkbaa2n